“Generating a completely unique, new way of hearing & seeing opera”
Review of Barefoot Opera’s ‘La Serva Padrona’
Fully staged, sung in French with English surtitles, Barefoot Opera bring their unique brand of energized, physical ensemble playing to opera’s most passionate love story. Barefoot Opera’s outstanding young cast are accompanied by our signature quartet with Jenny Miller directing, Lesley Anne Sammons as MD and design by Jane Bruce and Mary Hooper.
- Saturday 8th September, St Mary in the Castle, Hastings
- Wednesday 12th September, Ropetackle Arts Centre, Shoreham
- Friday 21st September, St Mary in the Castle, Hastings
- Saturday 29th September, Wolfson Hall, Oxford
- Sunday 30th September, Source Park, Hastings - One hour special 'Crazy Carmen'
- Friday 5th October, St Giles Cripplegate, Barbican, London
- Wednesday 10th October, St Giles Cripplegate, Barbican, London
- Friday 12th October Wooburn Arts Festival, Bourne End
Don’t miss this fresh and musically vibrant take on a great classic.